Jump to navigation Jump to search
- December 17th, 2006 - Gianluca Troiano released the first screenshot of the new Throw in Graphics today and more are soon to come. The graphics are under construction and there will be changes for the final version. You can watch and discuss the new graphics HERE. Throw In which is a Kick Off remake has old betas available for download. The New beta with new graphics and improved gameplay will probably be released in January, 2007.
- November 16th, 2006 Kick Off 2 competition version 0.91 has been released. Changes in this version are - Backpass rule selectable in KO2CV menu. ( It's not totally correct from a FIFA rules point of view, but certainly does the job.. The keeper is unable to touch the ball if someone else on his team was the last to touch it. He doesn't have the option of kicking or heading the ball instead of using his hands(yet), but just stands helplessly as his defender rolls it into his net. ) Download it from HERE
- November 16th, 2006 Kick Off 2 competition version 0.90 has been released. Changes in this version are - 8 tactics mode temporarily removed for this release to allow PM tactics to be used. 75% speed added. 25% speed removed. ( Due to the nature of how the speed is controlled, 75% speed can look a bit jerky. ) Download it from HERE
- October 29th, 2006 The Winner of the 2006 World Cup is Spyros Paraschis (Greece)
- October 25th, 2006 Gianluca Troiano has revealed that a new 'Throw in' version is under development. The new version will contain some new Graphics, a tournament mode and updated gameplay. The release will probably occur in the first quarter 2007.
- October 22nd, 2006 Kick Off 2 competition version 0.89 has been released. Changes in this version are - In single player mode, at the start of the match, the CPU Team B randomly chooses one of the 8 tactics to use. You may override this at any time using the Team B formation keys. Auto stats. When the referee blows the whistle for half time, stats for ball possession and average goal distance appear while the players walk off the pitch. Bugfix - Practice Mode now defaults to International skill level, instead of division 1. Download it from HERE
- October 5th, 2006 The 2006 Kick Off 2 World cup As of today there are 54 confirmed players for the up coming WC London.
- October 4th, 2006 Kick Off 2 competition version 0.88 has been released. Changes in this version are - Sound can now be set to come out of only the left or the right speaker. Just go to the pause menu, locate "Menu 2" and press RETURN to switch between Normal / Left / Right. Also in the top right corner shows the current World Cup venue. Download it from HERE
- September 1st, 2006 The 2006 Kick Off 2 World cup dates have been confirmed as the 28 & 29th October 2006 in London.
- July 15th, 2006 Kick Off 2 signiture generator You can choose from three difference styles, your name, nickname, joystick preference, colour etc and you`ll end up with an url you copy/paste into your signiture box in KOG preferences. It grabs data from the KOA tornament database. Go HERE to try it out.
- July 9th, 2006 Kick Off 2 competition version 0.85 has been released. Lots of changes in this version. Team name, direction of play, and formation all displayed on pause screen. "Single Game" highlighted on start up. New KO2CV Options menu. A=B / A>B selectable. PBD Madness mode. Low/High gravity modes - Fill the ball with light helium or heavy lead. Alternative number display. Confirmation is required to quit when ESC is pressed during a game. And lastly, when accidentally selecting International Friendly, just go to "Done" to avoid having to select teams and start a match. Download it from HERE
- May 1st, 2006 Kick Off 2 competition version 0.81 has been released. Changes in this version are - `PAUSED` is displayed when game is paused and `REPLAY` is show when viewing replays. Last change is with the clock, showing 5.00 in the first half and 5:00 in the second half. Download it from HERE
- April 28th, 2006 Kick Off 2 competition version 0.80 is out. Team names can be changed in this version by pressing delete on the team list screen. Download it from HERE
- April 8th, 2006 Another version Kick Off 2 competition version 0.78 is out. Along with all the features up to this point, PBD is default ON for both players in this version. Download it from HERE
- March 31st, 2006 Almost new Kick Off 2 competition version 0.77 is out. 8 tactics are available in-game with CTRL+1-4 still. Also A600 keys possibly fixed!! Download it from HERE
- January 22, 2006 Although available for a while Kick Off 2 competition version 0.76 is out. In this version, for the 1st time all 8 tactics are available in-game with CTRL+1-4. Download it from HERE
- January 5, 2006 New IPF images (from S.P.S. formerly known as C.A.P.S.) have been added to the Download section. These are the Italian versions of KO2+WC90 the Kick Off 2 1.4i as well as the Spanish version of Kick Off 2 1.4 (1.4s). Many thanks to the S.P.S. team.